Monday, May 27, 2013

Addicted To Color



Before I go any further I have a confession to make… I have a full blown addiction to color. Like… I seriously can’t get enough. Scott is taking it rather well, especially because I was a total black and white kinda girl before. I could be the Queen of Black and White Stripes (and let’s be honest-that probably will never change.) But to go with my love of black and white stripes I liked loved black. Like all black furniture, black picture frames, all black everythaaang. Well, to quote one of my favorite Frank Turner songs, Photosynthesis “it's obvious my angry adolescent days are done and I'm happy and I'm settled in the person I've become” and it is clear my aesthetic has changed as well. Now I can’t get enough white furniture and Bright, Bold color. My obsession with gold is increasing at alarming rates as well. So… while I am getting my sh*t  photography together so I can share some of my own stuff… here are some of my favorite images that have been inspiring me lately… 















Notice a theme? 

No comments:

Post a Comment